People at Dreilinden
Ise Bosch, founder and CEO, has 15 years of funding experience in human rights, women and sexual minorities. Her book "Besser Spenden! Ein Leitfaden für nachhaltiges Engagement" (Donating better! A guide to sustainable commitment) was published in 2007 by publishers C.H. Beck; www.besser-spenden.de is her internet page, including topics such as "Social Investments". She is a fellow-founder and on the governing board of filia.die frauenstiftung, also fellow-founder of Erbinnen-Netzwerks Pecunia e.V.
Sabine Denneberg, office manager; Master of Business Administration and psychologist with plenty of experience in the sectors Press and Public Relations Work. Since 2004 she has been working with filia.die frauenstiftung, and applies the synergies and competences to her work in the Dreilinden office.
In her investments Dreilinden is comprehensively advised by the Proventus AG, an independent fund management company with head office in Zurich.
Dreilinden receives expert advice from a three-women investment committee that specializes in sustainable and social investments.
Susanne Grossmann, Managing Partner of BTS Investment Advisors. After studying history and economics at the University of Zurich she worked in various jobs within the Swiss Ministry of Economics with an emphasis on financing the private sector in developing and transitional countries. In 2004 she moved on to the management of the Swiss Organisation for Facilitating Investments (SOFI) where she managed the encouragement of private investments, in particular in small and medium-sized businesses, in Africa and Asia. At BTS Investment Advisors she is responsible for the private equity activities and the civic envolvements of a group of companies in India.
After completing her studies in Philosophy and Anglistics Antje Schneeweiss has been working since 1991 on the development of criteria for sustainable investments, their operationalization and realization in sustainability research. Since 1996 she has been a member of scientific staff of SÜDWIND, Institute for Economy and Ecumenism where she is responsible for the specialised field of "socially responsible investments". In 2002 Mrs. Schneeweiß published the "Kursbuch ethische Geldanlagen" (Timetable for Ethnical Investments) by Fischer publishing house.
Currently (2013/2014), the Investment Committee is setting its priorities as follows:
- participation in UN PRI activities (webinars, meetings); discussion of possible shareholder engagements on the basis of UN PRI.
- second round of “Dreilinden social monitoring” and, if needed, engagement with impact investment partners, especially relating to their social reporting, and gender check.
- pipeline updates, and finding new impact investments in developing countries in alignment with Dreilinden’s Impact Investing Guideline.
- finding suitable, long-term investment partnerships for impact investments.
- participation in publications that feature Dreilinden’s investments as good practise.